Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Starting your own business is a complex process. And even after you have done that, there still remains the main issue - increasing its profitability. This step requires effective business solutions and continuous innovation. Today, basic measures to reduce the cost of services or revising company activities are not enough.
Any company should focus on modern technologies and their development in its activities. Mobile technologies are an important indicator of stable and productive work. This is justified by the rapid growth of the number of smartphones and tablets, as well as by an increasing share of mobile traffic.
What are the main advantages of mobile technology in business?
1. High productivity and maximum return. The employee has round the clock access to systems and resources, therefore, has the right to choose the work time, so he can be more productive.
2. Quick response of the personnel. In business, the mutual work of a manager and a potential client is very important. Moreover, the partner satisfaction and company ratings depend on the speed of response to a particular question. Employees who have mobile devices are always online, even during a business trip, so they are able to respond to calls immediately.
3. Ease of operation even at large distances. This point applies to those companies whose activities extend to several cities or countries. Mobile devices and applications allow organizing the entire staff, regardless of the location or the time difference.
4. Access to the multifunctional platforms of enterprise mobile applications and business analytics systems.
5. Selection of qualified personnel only. When hiring, the company is limited by the territorial criterion. However, mobile technologies offer the possibility of staff selection regardless of their location. This ensures selection of the most talented and capable employees.
6. The speed of news and updates propagation. Notification of the staff and users occurs in seconds with the help of the mobile application. It also allows you to create a single network of office and mobile phones.
7. Fast and easy training of the new staff, the ability to immediately turn it into work.
8. Increased security: mobile device management system, various types of encryption, the organization of virtual private networks, antiviruses, etc.
All of the above means that the mobile equipment is able to simplify the management and automate the manufacturing processes. The introduction of mobile technology guarantees the increase in efficiency of the workflow and strengthens the company's position among others.
30 November 2016
30 November 2016